Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Across Frozen White Valleys

I'm having the greatest love affair with Winter this year; I am just basking in the nostalgia of mittens,toques,parkas (winter gear etc. i could go on but you get the point) snowfall and mountains. Oh, mountains are just the best. Unfortunately Winter has passed its magical prime, and is browning with time- so here is to hoping for a pleasant snowfall when I return home. All the "summer in the city" people need to stop whatever they are doing right now, collect themselves (mentally/physically/literally/metaphorically) and focus on the concept of "Christmas in the City" because aesthetically and everything-else-wise it is far superior. Winter nights and (not scary) city streets are the best. I love winter so much I have decided I want EVERYTHING to happen in December; yep that means wedding time, all my children's births will be planned in December too. I better be proposed to in December too, but not on Christmas...I just don't like that. I went fauxtographing today...I say faux because I am the weakest photographer- new years resolution-become good at taking photos. I tried to grasp a little bit of the wintery spirit that is more in my heart than my exterior. I slipped on ice whilst photo-taking and that is the one picture that turned out...dare I say...chic and rad. This particular photo is evidently the one pictured right; so no I was not try to be edgy and experimental-oh no it was purely my own failing balance. It looks pretty cool though, non? I particularly like trees. When I return to my home perhaps I will go on photo expedition through the wintery city

p.s SORRY for this post. it is awful

-M 

 Go listen to the song Winter Night by Sweet Thing. It will convey everything I tried to in this blog. Sweet Thing- they understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your Thoughts

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers