Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Really Something else

New Years Eve.  Is this guy hosting a party. If so, am I invited?


 My invitation must have been lost in the mail. 

This past month it is hard to escape the endless lists of “best of 2010”. My favorite lists always tend to be best albums of the year. Like this one.
 I enjoy making my own ranking, and giving myself some imaginary relevance. In 2010 there was a late entry to my list.  Diamond Ring’s album ‘Special Affections’ was released in October, and I  got my hands on it about a month ago, And I love it. My first thought when I heard it was omg, this guy (John O’Regan) sounds just like Morrissey. Which is a great thing.
Every song on ‘Special Affections’ sounds like a hit, and fits perfectly into my music collection. It seem like it has been one of my favorites forever. Diamond rings’ vocals, and unique throwback style, make him a really refreshing act defiantly worth the buy and listen. 



Do.it.up. 
Happy New Year y'all.
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your Thoughts

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers