Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

In Today's Pursuit of Triviality....

Today's truths&facts:
- I had a super good sleep
-My lips are the most chapped/annoying things to ever be apart of my face
-I am drinking coffee out of my I <3 NY cup. I put sugar in my coffee today leading to the question: why did I ever not do this?
-Listening to Diamond Rings (the lo-fi unabashedly nu-wave combination of Morrissey, David Bowie and oddly Julian Casablancas,see full post by Becky below)  but I wish I was listening to something else but I'm just too in love
-Super happy/confused because Strokes first single and other deets were released yesterday. Album is called Angles, and first single is called 'Undercover of Darkness.' Whaaat? This makes them seem like they some some prog. rock deal, and I am not against prog. rock, (hello early Queen?) but not from the Strokes,it simply won't do. So I guess they are just Muse or Pink Flloyd or something now. Blekky. But the reviewer did say its the best album they have created since Is This It? which is pretty promising. It better not be dumb.
-My hair is redder than it should be
 - I bought my Holga 35mm today
-I listened to Medieval Russian chanting for 75 minutes today
 -I'm the most single person ever.
             
                                                                     -This is Art  yo.

                                           
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your Thoughts

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers